quinta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2008

EXERCIO DE CIDADANIA XXXI

EXERCISE OF CITIZENSHIP XXXI (CLAMP WITHOUT SHAME)
Afro-Brazilian cult turned the night
E the Pombogiras; all in land,They made the party…Zé Malandro chatted, giving prescriptions of sorceriesFor the evil loved; that been thankful,
And devoid, hugged it saying:- Zé Was valid!When I arrived, I played a water in the street and closed the gate.I was to save the house of Exu, Ogum and I directed me until the entity that was in land;
Using tender white, hat, red necktie and a lighted cigar.Its name: ZE MALANDRINHO OF THE SOULSThat when guessed my gesture… , When It guessed my gesture,Ballad took off one.
“Hassle in the mount of the Hose Gave one, shoot out swept the entire street, and about the Malandro hour, I thought about you ".
Drums sweated and the Ogans livened up, sweated, putting to boil.- Good night, young! Mr Zé with a cigar in the mouth says.I answered:
- Gosh Zé; if I knew that I would come you in land, I I had more early fond.Zé said, puffing its cigar:
- You its young man arrived in the hour.And in one I hug, with as much affection, did not lack subject.There for as much, I asked:- Zé, speaking of politics… How goes Brasilia?
Zé gave an outburst of laughter, kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiikThey are all with fear, my young man.This badspread is old and is only mended.This service was created by the generals,
That they had come of the second war, with idea of jerico in the head.
He was never extinct, kikikikikikikikikikikikikikThey had only changed of name.When the civil president assumed,
The group of intelligence had the right to choose where she would go to work.They had always used black luggages.If they had congregated in a famous hotel in the Rio de Janeiro and other capitals, as Brasilia,And had been distributed in chosen positions.State, Companies of the Government (Distributions you publish, gas company, and as much others, as well as, fireman, police station, post offices Furnas etc…) One remembers the explosion in Rio Center? They staple telephones, they kill, they blow up culverts,E knocks down airplanes.
Its genome, does not differ in nothing from the nazi politics from Adolpho Hitler.He is surprised…While Mr Zé turned the cup,The Ogans asked for license to it to sing the Exu Tranca Rua.

“Mr Tranca Rua, my Exu of the Souls, opens the portière and leaves I to work…”
And in the way them palms and outbursts of laughter,All age party.How Afro-Brazilian cult good! How pretty night! …

Nenhum comentário: